Wednesday, July 27, 2005

here goes nothing!

i really dun know what is happening.. how could i fall into a coma for a whopping 10hrs stance!? this is ridiculous.. 10hrs of sleep.. in a time whereby i need it for projects/assignments/studies.. damn.. i m juz simply the worst guy of the universe! gotta change!

from today on, i plan to juz sleep 5hrs.. then, i have 19hrs to slack around(oops!)..

hahaha.. anyway, suddenly came to my mind.. i m juz a leaver.. avoider.. looking back, whenever i meet with problems, all i do is to either leave the scene or avoid it.. sometimes, i will even simply go ignoring it.. how i simply do that? no idea! juz like how i comatose myself.. hahaha.. i m such an idol for myself.. fabulous! heehee..

till now, i m juz wandering my life away.. wander around.. and soon to come, i will be aged 88.. walking down the park.. holding hands with my partner.. maybe, surrounded by my grand-children.. wah! family bliss! hahaha.. alright.. i think too much.. =D

*sighz* gotta go for NAPFA later! hopefully i can bluff my way thru again.. and get a silver! so tat i will get the motivation for my GOLD soon! can't imagine myself failing it.. and, aiming for my silver on a total baseless failure! *dreamz*

now, the immediate goal i have is to EAT and BATH! then, head for school and continue to dream of my GOLD! =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nah! The song that u ask me 2 find 1! Efficient? juz my luck lah! =D


千言萬語

不知道為了什麼 
憂愁他圍繞著我
我每天都在祈禱 
快趕走愛的寂寞

那天起 
你對我說 
永遠的愛著我
千言和萬語 
隨浮雲掠過

不知道為了什麼 
憂愁他圍繞著我
我每天都在祈禱 
快趕走愛的寂寞

Enjoy!