Monday, May 09, 2005

slp n slp n slp... zzz...

hahaha.. i slept for a total of 9+hrs sia... w/o wanyeen's call, i think i would probably be still sleeping my way through... wahahha...

sian ahz... going to the airline office now... as i stated in my previous post, hope they will be nice pple todae and allow me to change the names w/o any CHARGE !!! (dream on...)

but, abit ridiculous leh... normal charge is $250/passport leh... how m i going to find such money to pay for that "i thought register with a name" passenger... ???

what an idiot... give me his stupid initials instead of full name while booking... he thinks he is still 3 years old ah... come travel fair just to register himself and pay $1500 for registration ??? wake up, UNCLE !!!

becoz of ur one sided thinking, u have caused a commotion within the staffs at our office!!! u kuku... shouldn't have booked u in... earn ur money damn hard sia... i still have to come out e taxi $$$ from my own pocket later... u good... idiot!!!

grr... never mind.. shldn't let him destroy my mood... hehehe... today is a nicer day as it seems like my headache have subsided.. !!! took 4 days to though.. nonetheless, its great to know that its gone!!! celebrate!!! hehehe...

alright now... got to go to office le... think my transportation fees this month gonna shoot sky high... -.-"

No comments: