Thursday, November 03, 2005

India............

Today is my second day at India.. oh well, went to office to work!

Hmmm… we took a “Call Taxi” to the workplace… it runs on a meter… and, the meter shows that the total fare was supposingly to be 56rupees! But, the young driver asked for 70rupees! Reason he gave was that he did not have any change… but, when we gave him 60rupees, he still insisted in taking 70rupees from us… *speechless*

The situation at the office can only be described with one word, “WINNER”! Well, the place looks nice.. just a little cramp… and, one thing that’s very frequent there and rare at Singapore is that our workplace is full of blackouts… LOL! Nonetheless, I guess that’s the best place I have been ever since I landed at Chennai!

After work, I think we walked about 1km to the “posh” shopping mart the people have been telling us… why is my “posh” with “” ? u should know why…! YES!!! Its that “POSH”!!! can’t stand it… I will post the pictures online when I get my hands on the Internet connection at office! Shall bring the RJ45 connectors tomorrow! Internet… here I come!!!

Oh… another thing! We almost kanna cheated while trying to make our way back to our place… It cost us 70rupees when we head for office… I expected it to be almost the same… but, that bugger wanted to charge us 100rupees! Luckily the “POSH” shopping mart owner came out to help us talk to the driver… In the end, we paid 90rupees… 10dollars lesser only… but, whatever lor…

Everyone is so sian now… morale damn low! All of us are in favour of asking our friends to send us food via DHL… Since the charges here at a third world country is almost the same as the one in a world class country, we might as well go for something with quality… isn’t it…?

I am feeling so damn down now… but, I must still act strong sia!!! But, if I fall now, everyone’s morale sure get affected by me! Since we are going to face each other for the next 80+ days, I reckon that it isn’t a nice thing to do in-front of them…

I hate acting… and, I don’t want to act anymore! Let alone the acting… there is still something that is weighting very heavily in me… know what? Guess bah… it should be very easy to understand what it is…

I really feel like going back to Singapore now… At least I can be myself…

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't leave msg in tag board...
so... end up here...
enjoy your life there... haha..
wan me to dhl anything to u???

JIA YOU!

ah ron said...

thx, nicole...

hmmm.. life here ain't good at all..

my roommates and i are seriously planning to get someone to DHL things over.. serious!!! :\

Anonymous said...

arhhhhh,aAron....heheheehhe
I can just imagine u,there in a crampy apartment and wif no food n water.... sad sia....dun worry!
Santa claus is coming to town!wahah
hohoho!lol.Just bare wif it,its an
experience u might nv get again!Chiaos!Make the best of it and have
Fun!hehe

ah ron said...

hey.. thx, ailin... u make me feel "better" with ur comments.. LOL... :D

Anonymous said...

so wat u wan??
i DHL for u.......
i got friends working in DHL
maybe got discount... haha

ah ron said...

ah! izzit!? staff rates ahz??? i wanna know the details leh... can send me via mail.. ? :D

aaron_intsc@yahoo.com.sg :)