Sunday, August 26, 2007

finisher!

oh yeah... i am a finisher of 21.1km run~!

hahaha... did it in abt 2hrs...

don't really know the timing... although i did timed it myself..

but, it was sorta fast under my stop watch...

don't know if it is real or not...

1hr 44mins...

like abit too fast and unbelievable lei...

so, all i could do, is just wait for the official timing to be posted out..

hopefully i could catch a glimpse of it...

wasn't easy at all... yes.. i admit.. !

during the run, was quite pissed off by people blocking my way...

50% of my concentration was put on looking out for others... wa lao.. where can like tat one...

they can just suddenly stopped running in the middle of that small pathetic walkpath @ ecp...

in the end, i bumped into two runners while trying to overtake them..

one of them just simply stop like that... basket... make me feel damn bad lor..

then, due to too long of a distance to cover, i stopped abt 3 times...

while making a turn at the last 2km, i almost sprained my ankle..

just suddenly felt a sharp pain coming from it... wa lao..

then, i started walking... but not long later, decided to run... and, again, the pain came...

luckily there was a final water point lah...

drank some 100 plus, and, forced myself to run again... this time rd, lucky enough for me, the pain was gone~

woohooo!

lastly, i realise that the medal was like for everyone, while stocks last those kind...

as long as u complete the run, u will get it..

no wonder they call it the "finisher medal"...

whatever the case, still felt a sense of achievement... !

shall carry on doing more running to bring down my weight!

hahaha... and, to mention about weight, 1 more kg lesser for me! :P


(ps: suffering from two big patch of abrasions at my groin area... wa lao.. damn pain lah... ! =< )

No comments: