Saturday, September 01, 2007

its 1st!

yea... 1st sept le!

anyway, had a very start of the week..

fell victim to the flu virus...

quite insistant that this happened due to the 21.1km run i had during last sunday...

as i read from medical pt of view after a run...

there will be a drastic drop of vitamin C loss.. and, yes... that must have caused my illness!!!

took temperature twice at the medical centre..

first, it was at 37.7.. my medic friend told me to take it again with another thermometer..

this time rd, it was 37.8... hahaha.. then, he told me, "u have mild fever"...

but, i felt really weak lor.. maybe this feeling was coupled with the body aches due to the run too.. but, who cares.. it really was quite a terrible day for me..

i had to struggled thru the whole day...

although my friend suggested me to be attended to by the MO... chances is tat i might be able to get a "C" status...

but, decided against it... coz, i have too many duties on hand... dun wanna be a burden to others.. not used to being one either..

nonetheless, i had a caring boss la! he saw me struggling thru the day.. and, he let me have an hr of rest in my bunk lor!

although is just a simple hr, it still meant alot~

when i woke up... very reluctant to leave the bed la... but still, had to.. din really want to mis-use his trust in me.. hahaha... to put it simple, i m just a set of lazy bones lah! :D

soon after i knock off, i skipped dinner and went straight to bed...

slept w/o fan... and hid under the blanket.. intention was to perspire... the old and traditional way to recover from a flu virus.. which i have always known ever since young..

woke up several times throughout the night... but yet, pushed myself back to slp... it was not long after midnight that i started perspiring lor.. hahaha.. luckily i did... coz, i recovered from the flu the very next day!

and, from that, i realised... i slept for a whopping 12hrs stinct! din know i can sleep so much... ever since i entered the service, the most i slept for is 10hrs+ lor... hahaha...

nothing much happened other than this sickness...

just that, i have wednesday, friday and sunday on duties...

following week, will be on course...

tiring schedule coming up! bracing it thru!!! :D

oh... ya.. i started my jogging and exercising regime last thurs! yeah yeah.. gonna continue with it! till i see results fr it! :P

No comments: