Saturday, August 25, 2007

after so long!

been quite some time since i last slept on my bed overnight...

hahaha... sorta miss it... and, yes! i miss it alot~!

finally.. got home.. ~

spent the night meeting up with my poly friends..

hmmm... everyone seems to be doing good at their own vocations...

yes... as usual... guys outing is packed with army life conversations...

and, as i wondered, why do we always pick up the same topic?

there, i thought... what other topics have we got in common when we only spend 2 days as civilian? talk about the latest happenings in town?

come on.. isnt practical at all... not everyone get a chance to book out during the weekends...

for example, i just had 2 days out in the civilian world for the past 14days...

can be considered as being isolated from normal lifestyle...

so, ladies, pls don't complain...

try to understand our situation...

you wouldn't want guys meeting up with their friends and not talking at all, rite?

we do get bored over army stuffs too... but, what can we do.. ?

hahaha... !

and, here comes my fair share of army life again...

with great reluntance, i ran my 16km during last tues...

was quite okay... just that, typical me, i "pushed" myself mentally in trying to finish the whole thing w/o stopping... and, yes.. i did it... ~

the thought of it was really torturous... but, no choice.. i so wanna get the finisher's medal lah...

wanna increase the toll of my medals as more momentoes whereby i can use to rmbr my time in service..

what to do.. abit lifeless.. but, thats the only "entertainment" and "achievement" i can get during the next 10mths..

and, been very conscious about my eating habit lately...

dun wanna turn out to become fat man...

results are already showing.. though it isnt very significant.. weight going down by 2!

a little step taken is a big way to success!

start giving myself some believes~

No comments: