Sunday, September 02, 2007

something abt me...

here is something about me...

i realise that lately, i have been losing my cool many a times..

most of it was due to some provocation, which, after much thinking, doesn't call for my reaction at that pt of time..

sorta regret... but, thats just me..

i will try my best to hold tat temper of my... but, it takes time...

no one is perfect.. so, i am not perfect too...

anyway, here is a little something for the one who pissed me off early in the morning of 1st Sept...



when i m in uniform, i hate it when people are not punctual...

at the very least, if you make an appointment with another person, make sure that you spend effort to stick to the appointment time lah..

and, when you call the person, at least be more apologetic... tmd... still make it sound like u are right when the actual fact is the other way rd... then, u freaking ought to be shot!

hate this kinda pple..

not tat i am always punctual... but, at the very least, i dare to say that i make an effort to be on time.. even when i am not, i will either sound it out or at the very least, apologize for my late arrival..

and, pls dun make it sound like people owe u a living, k.. u r tired, so is everyone! u might be doing alot of things... but, that does not mean that others aint doing anything! what u are going thru now is what i have had went thru many many times ago... i been in deeper shit than u did.. that, i proudly say so.. stop trying to "smoke" me with ur cock and bull story.. it doesn't sound appealing to me.. not even at the simplest level..

i just wanna complete my term in one piece.. if you want to break urs into many many pieces, go ahead.. but, dun ever cause others to suffer like you did... coz, it isnt fair at all... think it the other way rd... if i give u all these trouble you are causing to me now, how would u feel? fantastic? fabulous? great?

aiya... dun know why i just sink myself to ur level and rattle abt u... doesnt make sense.. just hope that, U... being born in '85.. at least have some sense of thinking before you talk.. u are not young anymore, k... i have had enuff nonsense from you.. and, once more, if this shit happens, be sure that it will escalate to a much higher level..

i can be reasonable... on the other hand, i can also meet the extreme end.. so, dun try me..


sounds harsh, right?

but, if you are working with such a person for the coming 9mths, it will be damn difficult to endure thru...

trust me... i did try to accomodate to his style of work... but, i can declare now that i cant hold on to this ridiculous person anymore.. really.. i just hope that he can vanish outta my sight forever.. and ever... amen.

No comments: