Sunday, September 16, 2007

long ago!

haa!

been quite long since i last blogged...

just realised that when i visited my own blog...

looking at the last posted date was like, hmmm... one week ago? :D

yup... anyway, i am still home~

not booking in tonight as i need to be somewhere else tmr morning...

makes sense, rite? hahaha.. :X

had a farewell lunch this afternoon with my outgoing boss...

was suppose to be a meal at swensons.. but, we swapped place to manhattan instead... wanted to have something new rather than the same eating place.. :D

food was pretty good.. had a good time chatting up with him and my outgoing immediate superior too...

learnt many things abt them other than just work...

one thing i know abt them is, they can game well too!

especially my big boss... hahaha... surprising lah... a family man.. who can game so well... haahaa!

played for quite awhile before calling it a day... definately will miss his presense @ the office..

nice boss to be working with... responsible and knows his ropes well..

oh.. and, the day before.. went to hard rock with my poly friends...

wa lao.. their serving damn big lah... struggled to finish the food... lucky enuff, could finish my portion... but, not so for my other friends.. hahaha.. they all couldn't finish their main course lah... so wasteful~ sinned! :X

went singing with them after that... quite torturous... not long after entering the room, i started looking at my watch... hoping that time passes soon...

aiya... actually, i have no mood to blog lah... dunno what to say.. everything isnt structured at all... just splurting out nonsense in my mind... arg... !

fan si le... shall go take a bath.. try to freshen myself up... good night!

No comments: