Sunday, September 23, 2007

defination...

if success means one have to be despicable to achieve his/her aims, will you do it.. ?

if failure means being ignorant of whats happening around you, will you do it.. ?

see.. both are very well definded terms... simple to understand... easy to achieve..

but, how far will you go into trying to get to them... ?

will u use underhand methods just to achieve your so-called success.. ?

or, will you just hide underneath your blanket and feign ignorance of your surrounding.. waiting for something to happen.. ?

haahaa...

let me put an analogy to the terms for easy understanding...

for example, as seen from my last post... i took the step to kill the ants.. in between tat, i got my mum to help me find the poison.. gotta cut it open myself... took trouble to go look for double-sided tape.. (u wont believe how hard it can be...) and planned on where to put the packaging itself..

of course.. this is just a simple success step i took in order to get those little red wheeny tiny crawlies outta my sight...

and, yes.. underhand method was used... could have bought the poison myself.. but, got my mum to do it instead... see... such unfillial son i can be.. HAHAHA.. tats why i have always thought.. my mum is the best woman that came across my life.. and, like many others to their parents, i love them to bits! :X

ok.. now, for the failure part... i only took such radical steps in getting the poison for them(the ants) after so many months of infesting my computer table... initially, hoping that they will just leave me in peace.. but, it prove out to be that they got so much to prove of their little tiny body that they increase their little habitant into a big empire...

oh.. talking abt empire of ants remind me of a childhood story i heard...

remember that the story came on when a little boy who does care abt his tidiness... leaving food everywhere ard his room... one fine day, a colony of ants infested his rooms... in the process, killed his dog and left the "man's best friend" with only bones... aaahhh.. ~

hahaha.. lucky enough for me, my dog stays with my elder sis... hahaha.. :D

alright.. back to the ants problem i am facing...

initially, there was some sorta results... dont see them running abt that often...

but, as i am typing this posting, it starts to show that many of them are running abt frantically ard my table again!

this time rd, can see that these few are very small little ones... maybe, they are having some crisis at their encampment... hahaha... forcing myself to believe that they will soon extinct from my area of influence! :D

hopefully, my believe will come true.......................................................................

No comments: