Saturday, September 22, 2007

final straw!

argh!

this problem has been persistant for the past few months..

it is so damn irritating.. leaving many many bite marks on me..

everytime, i feel so pissed off when they take action against me..

the feeling was like... "hey! i am an innocent bypasser.. in fact, it is u tiny weeny things that are trespassing my territory!"

they even followed me to my camp lor...

now, starting to infest every area i go...

therefore, i really couldn't stand it anymore...

especially when my bunkmate told me that there is a good product which can exterminate them outta my area...

so, on my way back home from camp, i told my mum abt it.. and, she says she will help me get it...

earlier today, she passed me the best thing i ever need in my war against these irritants...

tada! it is known as "SUPERIOR ANTS/COCKROACHES KILLER"!

yes! i have been followed me the former...

from home.. to camp...

everytime i use my comp at home, they will start to crawl to my arms... and making painful and irritating bites...

therefore, i decided enough is enough... this time rd, i wanna kill them all!!!!

the above mentioned medicine will induce those little ones to bring it back to their nest... and feed their queen... which will in turn poison the little ones... and, i will be free!!!

hahaha... gotta bring it back to camp... and put it in my bunk...

wanna make sure that they will be gone from my life once and for all!!!

i have already started using it... dropped a few pieces of the poison ard... counting the numbers... and, maybe from there, i will know.. whether it is effective or not...

hahaha.. as i am typing, i see one little red ant trying to move the poison!!!

oh man oh man... it has better gotta work!!!

so looking forward for an ants-free environment.. :D :D :D

hahaha...

anyway, been having this close combat training ever since mid last week...

quite a fun programme... in the end, i suffered loads of injuries from it...

first, was the bleeding finger tips...

next came was the body aches...

last to come, was the neck strain...

damn cool... right.. ?

hahaha... painful experience... but, as i mentioned, it was really fun.. :D

No comments: