Sunday, October 14, 2007

the truth...

in this world of deception... no one is true... no one will be true...

coz, everyone just wants to protect themselves... protect and be unharm over the hurt one can bring to another...

you can never tell.. who is being true to you at one particular moment.. and who is not..

so, one would rather believe in the adverse rather than embracing to a thought which cease to exist...

and, in this i believe.. anyone and everyone have a small hidden agenda in their mind when they work things out.. let alone the purpose of why the job must be done..

for instance, a hardworking worker does not only work for the salary he/she looks forward to every end of the month.. he/she have the thought in mind to work up the corporate ladder.. to aim and achieve what he/she wish to obtain from the every first day he/she enters the company..

it is just so ironical to find that humanity begins to work against each other at times...


ahhh... crap... don't even know what i am uttering abt... just feel like mentioning what i am thinking..

hmmm... back to the normal me.. ~

went "shopping" for my further studies earlier this afternoon.. all the varsities which gathered at Orchard Hotel comes from aussie...

yes.. been comtemplating whether i should just stay here and get my want, a degree, or in achieving it at a foreign country... mainly for the exposure and understanding how the outside world works..

need more time to weight the differences in this two choices.. of course, the latter can turn out to be a financial burden in the end... but, it could also be advered if i work according to plans meted out for my future..

very skeptical.. very deceiving.. everyone knows... plans are make to be followed... but, rules are make to be broken...

so, i dun know if i can be disciplined enough to work hard in order to achieve my aim..

of course, i have been telling myself that it is time for me to show my own worth..

but, after going thru last week's series of lectures on my vocation, i started to cast doubts in my plans..

sometimes, one simply needs somebody to confide in.. to trash out the differences in his mind.. to seek advices from.. and to stop my mind in whirling ard weird thoughts..

sorta sick being the one everyone sees in him..

though per say, i still think that i am being locked and stoned as time goes by.. and, for that, i really dunno how this person can come into me...

still, really hope that someone strong enough is there for me...

No comments: