Sunday, October 21, 2007

one after another...

another week has passed~!

sounds nice.. sounds good... sound fabulous... !

coz, every little week passed is equivalent to one more week lesser in service!

grinZ~

it is so contradicting... thinking back... before my enlistment, i was so looking forward into getting myself into service..

but now, every single day in it, i just simply feel it is damn long...

many things have changed ever since i took my first step into army..

physically, mentally and even my way of thinking!

well, probably, this is the process which everyone has been talking about...

the process of changing a boy into a man...

nothing much.. nothing less..

looking back, there is no doubt tat army taught me many things...

many things that are beneficial to me...

be it physically, or mentally... it does help me eventually to become a better man... ~


enough with it...

come to think abt it, it has been super long since i last pampered myself..

so, i gonna buy this sunglasses which i saw at my current camp..

those army kind... find it quite nice.. although the price is pretty steep... nonetheless, just gonna let me feel better somehow by getting it.. =P

actually, nothing much to update lah.. just that, the course i am attending now is kinda boring.. ~ :D

No comments: