Saturday, October 06, 2007

crazy week...

the past week have really gotten up to me...

feeling old... feeling sick and tired... feeling weak.. and lastly, feeling lousy!

all sorta negative feelings, ya?

yeah...

had physical training much of the past week...

started out with the normal 5 basic exercises... and, 1.5km run rd the camp..

was still doing fine during the first day of the week...

up till the second, was really still doing good.. just that, after the 4.5km run, really feel lousy.. although coming in second of the cohort was like sorta fine for me.. still, i felt the stamina is diminishing day after day... does that means age is catching up with me.. ?

ha! just 23 and i am thinking of ageing.. thats sorta fast.. but, cant help it.. ~

then, came the most torturous training a combatant has to go through...

SOC!!!

frankly, i dun even know what is the purpose for me taking up that training..

firstly, it was a last minute inclusion to the training schedule... i was only told about it 30mins before the programme starts.. ??

oh come on... i am just human.. i have things which i dread doing.. and, like many others, SOC happens to be one of them...

w/o being mentally prepared... w/o having sufficient sleep the night before... w/o having water paraded... w/o having an explanation for my last minute inclusion, i still went ahead...

just simply becoz i wanna have a "taste" of doing SOC at the camp where i spent 3mths of my life at...

first obstacle, had abit of difficulty in overcoming it.. maybe due to the long period of time being absent from it, (oh come on.. my last SOC attempt was 9mths ago...), nevertheless, cleared it with abit of struggle.. btw, i was carrying an additional weight of abt 3kg off the criteria, so, i am not weak, ok!?

passed the rest with a breeze except the low rope.. likewise from the first obstacle, took abit of struggle to get thru it... overcoming it eventually.. :D

after clearing, we had to make a full attempt again.. this time rd, not covering the high obstacles.. but, inclusive of the run down.. 800m fr start.. and 700m fr end..

this time rd, din manage to clear low rope.. it was like, "OMG.. failing at that station again?!" and, yes.. i couldn't overcome it.. hahaha.. :X

but, though failing one station, i still manage to clear the running part first in my cohort.. lucky for me.. guess the others were just sorta low morale.. therefore, allowing me to overtake them.. hahaha.. ;)

then came the monsterous IPPT training on thursday... wa liew.. till now, the training is still giving me the aches all over my body!!! geez...

overall, all these training have made me realise one thing... that is...

I NEED MORE TRAINING!!! and, I WILL TRAIN HARD AGAIN!!!

remembering... "Do it once, do it good! And, begone with it!!!" :)

No comments: