Friday, March 10, 2006

lately...

been spending alot lately...

gonna curb my spending habits...

oh.. btw, i have finally decided, i shall start working again!

this time round, i will be like the previous yrs.. decided to work like no day no night.. why? coz, i just can't stand the sight of people working.. while, me, slacking... thought through and decided, it is being very unhealthy of me if i continue slacking so... =D

it might sound weird.. but, well, just decided to do what my heart desires to.. of course, i will try not to neglect anyone in the course of my job pursue desire.. :P

oh well, whats more important now is... SAVE money!!! can u imagine.. spending so much till i get pretty worried abt it now.. ? how irritating this feeling could get.. worried over my spendings... worried over the rest of the days.. whether i have enuff for the basic neccessities.. ah!!! SCARY!!! -_-'

No comments: