Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Updates

hmmm... a calculation of time since i m back from India, Chennai... 16 days! more than half a month!!!

and... a calculation of things i have done... errr... cannot be... but, i have done nothing! LOL...

alright... shall do something constructive and conducive!

anyway, been pretty busy during my last weekend... sat, went out with my caregroup pple... then, moved on to my aunt's house to bai nian! yeah... i have quite a moderate number of relatives.. *grinZ* but, that doesn't mean my ang bao collections are huge in number... i still gotta go to my friends' place to do some collection...

and, the count of ang bao packets stands at 21(with inclusive of 1 i took at a temple)... :P

as for the money inside, i shall not disclose it... as they are for me to know... and, for u to find out.. LOL...

as for Sunday, went out with Daniel... he was shopping for his formal clothings while i was looking for something special... :P what is that something special? you will never get to know... wahahhaa... then, why did i mention tat? well... and still, its for me to know and for u to find out! LOL...

Just being irritating... better get going with my things... will update more if there are any happenings.. ;)

No comments: