heres the multi-million dollars question..
what actually is love?
- A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.
- A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance.
a) Sexual passion.
b) Sexual intercourse.
c) A love affair.
- An intense emotional attachment, as for a pet or treasured object.
- A person who is the object of deep or intense affection or attraction; beloved. Often used as a term of endearment.
- An expression of one's affection: Send him my love.
a) A strong predilection or enthusiasm: a love of language.
b) The object of such an enthusiasm: The outdoors is her greatest love.
- Love Mythology. Eros or Cupid.
- often Love Christianity. Charity.
- Sports. A zero score in tennis.
*extract from www.dictionary.com
Anyway, personally, i think love is more to an affection between two genders.. well, we can't deny that this two genders could be of the same.. but still, it can be considered as love too.. isn't it?
This affection which i feel is important can be concocted with a huge amount of understanding, trust, affection, caring and last but not least, faith! And, to achieve 100% love, none of the above "ingredient" can be absent from it..
Oh well.. don't ask me why i suddenly mention about love... i just feel like doing so.. and, woohoo.. there i went..
Now, things seem to be quite well for me.. in terms of my life and such.. i think, ever since i returned from Chennai, it has changed pretty much.. as compared to the pre-trip me.. really.. a pretty drastic change.. been doing the dishes.. mopping the floor.. curbing my temper.. and, trying to understand things before making a conclusion over it... oh.. not forgetting.. during the process of learning how to curb my temper, i actually learnt to have a deeper tolerance towards things... this is definitely one hella good news to me...
BUT... a very BIG BUT... it doesn't mean that my anger has been curbed = higher tolerance.. even a well-tempered person, not saying i am, will blow his/her top when things turn to its adverse side... so, people who are out there.. if you are trying your "best" to provoke others, be sure and prepared to get the nonsense you are actually trying to "plant"... as the saying goes, "You reap what you sow"...
So, if you are planting the seeds of hatred + anger, be prepared to receive back what you have planted.. bottomline of this statement, understand how things are before making your own conclusion.. if you think you are right, be it that way.. all i can say is, you are being obstinate.. either you start to change or, face the prospect of being obsolete..
Lastly, weight the consequences of your actions before you act on it... coz, 10yrs down the road, you might regret on what you have done.. :)