Wednesday, February 01, 2006

今天 ?

大年初四 isn't really a good day for me...

i started out the day feeling really lazy... just wanna laze around... was already awake at about 0900hrs... but, decided to laze on the bed till 1130hrs!!! regretted doing so... really make me feel bad as i thought i have had too much of slp...

immediately after i woke up, went to brush my teeth.. almost like a normal routine day then, proceeded on to go online... chatted with her for not long before going on with my lunch...

had a pretty long lunch as i chatted with my mum... came back online at close to 1500hrs... was away after away to play FF8... woohooo.. finally really started on it.. but, came back online after not long...

chatted for awhile after her return.. and, we ended up in an arguement... argue over? well... coz someone, doesn't seems to like me calling her... and this someone is a third party in the sense that... she has nothing got to do with me and her! grrr... becoz of this person, we got into a tussle...

after much thinking, this definitely isn't worth.. getting into this problem.. bleahz... till now, i m still feeling pretty sad... but, gotta pull myself together.. argghhh...! i can do it de! :)

好啦... 没有真正的向大家拜年。。祝大家 身体健康,万事如一!

No comments: