Tuesday, April 04, 2006

thoughts?

been thinking alot this few days...

but, mainly, two things have occured much within my mind...

firstly, is my application to the university... i notice that quite a number of my friends have already got some idea tat they have been somehow "accepted" into further education in the local universities... as for me, till now, i have got simply no idea whats happening to my application... but, in any sense, i think i shouldn't think too much... have abit ironed out on my thoughts... if i cant get into a local education, guess, i have to move out of singapore to receive it... the conclusion is, i definitely want to get a degree to work on my further work life... !

secondly... is the enlistment letter... everyone is receiving it already... only me.. left wondering whether will i get my letter soon... not that i am afraid of NS... but, i just dun want to miss out what everyone is getting... on top of that, my ah ma(Willyn) told me that her friend had waited for a year after graduation for the letter... but, it didn't come at all... it was only found out when he called them that his enlistment application has somehow been "forgotten"... not long after his phone call, then, his letter came...

well, it might be in ur mind now that i should be giving the authorities a call now... but, i have also heard from my other friends that making such call, the ministry will just slot you into one of the units... and, there goes whatever dreams you have... be a storeman...

argh! what a struggle... :<

one last thing to mention... finished reading a book... hmmm... come to think about it... its the first book i finished reading ever since my secondary literature textbooks... woohooo! :)

No comments: